What was empty is what now makes it all work. Empty gestures become action.
2,500 years ago we invented a fiction called tragedy. We believed in it so much it became real. We live it now. Why can’t we get out of it? Why do we still need a fiction to live in? This is not the story of a tragic hero, it is yours.
“”**** Conceptually ambitious...artful and self-aware...heroic enoughThe Irish Times
“” The Company's latest offering will not disappointNo More Workhorse
- Inspired by the Oresteia,
- Created by The Company
- Directed by Jose Miguel Jimenez
- Performed by Nyree Yergainharsian, Rob McDermott and Brian Bennett
- Research Consultant Jesse Jones
- Design by Stephen Dodd
- Video Design by Mick Cullinan
- Production Manager Marty Moore
- Line Producer Gemma Collins